Voting

Friday, June 5, 2009

Memorial Day @ the cabin!



Memorial Day at the cabin was a blast! We spent the weekend with Jase and Mel and their kids and really had a great time. The fishing was great, I think ALL 6 kids caught at least one fish, and Paden even geared up and tried out the float tube! BRRRR!!































The "boys" did some work on the fences, cleaned up and even chopped down some dead branches and limbs. Paden thought he was pretty cool with the axe!





















All of us headed up to Creede, Colorado because they were celebrating "The Days of Creede". There were booths, exhibits and fun things for the kids to do. The little kids got their faces painted, Paden tried to learn how to walk on stilts and we enjoyed a great Mexican lunch right on Main Street.





















Whenever we go to the cabin, Bos really takes the word "vacation" quite literally! He would live down there year round if he could! Plenty of dirt, good food, good fishing and always..... great food! We had a great time with the other Rhees fam! Thanks guys!


4 comments:

jilly said...

Oh my gosh, every time I read about the cabin, it makes me more anxious to come over!! That sounds so fun!! I can't even tell you enough how adorable your kids are. They must have a pretty hot mom and dad!! Oh ya baby!!!

Jodi said...

Looks like a blast! I still need to come to the cabin too. Maybe Jill and I need to come together! Hope you guys are doing well! Haven't talked to you for-ev!!!

Justi said...

Interesting that I also haven't been to the cabin...now that I think of it, I think only one of your sisters has had the privilege of going to the cabin. She must be your fave...I'm totally offended. :) Looks like you guys had a blast...the pics are adorable!

Staci Wilson said...

I love the pics Jeni. I cannot believe how old all the kids are!! Looks like fun!