Voting

Friday, October 23, 2009

Wrapping up fall sports



It's that time of year when soccer and football seasons are coming to a close. It's probably a good thing because we got 6" of snow 2 days ago! But this is Colorado, it will be gone by tomorrow! Brian and I watched MANY games these past couple of months! I couldn't ask for a better way to enjoy autumn!




Boston finished up his soccer season last week. He plays 4 on 4 with no goalies- however, he is pretty adamant about not letting the other team score any goals so he was quick to cover! Their team was called the "Rattlesnakes" (????) and they had a great season. It was awesome when Grandma and Grandpa Excell were able to come over and see him score a goal. Great job Bos!



Grif played Dolphin Football this year, for his 4th straight year. He loves football and is getting better each season. He played tight end, wide receiver and cornerback. He had a lot of good tackles, some great catches and even scored a touchdown! He is a great football player and good example to his teammates. He was one of the captains this year and was involved in the coin toss each game. Way to go #46!!!!



Paden played Colorado Elite soccer and absolutely loved it. He is really an awesome soccer player and his team is way fun to watch. He played "Sweeper" and Midfield this year. I think he is the toughest defender on his team. He is quick and can take the ball from anyone! He looks so natural out on the field and is the "mouthpiece" of the team. Always encouraging his teammates and helping them out, he has led his team to a 4-1-1 record. Great season Pade!

1 comment:

The Buhrley Bunch said...

Your boys are getting so old and you're staying the SAME AGE. How does that work? I'm so glad you had a fun Autumn. Fall sports are so much fun to watch and it sounds like you and Bri were busy, busy, busy. I would have LOVED to have seen Bos play soccer. I bet he was quite the player. And how cool to see Grif and Pade still doing what they love! Great pix :)