Brian had a conference up in the mountains in Eagle so he invited our family to go up and stay for the weekend. It was a lot of fun and the mountains were so beautiful and green! Griffin was in Orlando with his best friend so he isn't in any pics but Grandma and Grandpa Rhees & Jason and Mel and their kids went. We had a good time swimming at the hotel, playing at the park and even took in a little golf!
On the way home, we stopped in Vail and had lunch and shopped around a little. I love wandering around the shops at Vail! Everything there is so stinkin' expensive there's no way I could buy one thing but it is fun to look! The flowers were so pretty and it's just fun being up in the mountains.
After lunch in Vail, the kids played in the water spouts to stay cool!
We always have a good time with the Rhees family.... the cousins are the best of friends!
1 comment:
Fun! I've never been to Vail...just driven through. I think I'd love the shops too. I love quaint little shops that are too expensive to even dream about, but looking is still fun. It looks like it was beautiful! loves, Jes
Post a Comment