
Boston went on his first official field trip to the Littleton Historical Farm... he had a ball! He loves his kindergarten class and adores his teacher, Mrs. ES ("Emerson-Smith".. which is too hard for the kids to remember, hence the initials!) I thought this picture was so cute! What a good kid, right? Yeah, that's what I thought, too.....

Then, here is another cute one with his buddy, Charles. Awwww..... look at that face.... What a nice friend Boston is.... and soooo well behaved!

Dang.... just when I thought he was growing OUT of his "show-off" stage.... nope!!! "Mr. Class Clown" does it again! Ruins another perfectly good class photo! He is right below the teacher, doing what??? Yes.... bunny ears to another fellow student! Seriously????!! ARGH!!!
2 comments:
Jen...I am caught up now! Such great photos and stories. My fav is your 40th B-day surprise! That is good.
I am so happy you have your boys! There is no other Mother I know that would enjoy and appreciate all those ballgames! Those boys are so lucky.
SO CUTE!!!! Brynn was quite concerned, however, when she saw the picture of Boston and remembered him as "that cute little baby boy in Colorado." Yep, Boston's getting BIG!!!
Post a Comment