Oh my.... I still can't believe I am the "Big 4-0"... ahhh! It's killing me! But I had to blog about this because my family & friends were soooo nice to me and made this milestone a pretty easy transition!
Brian was supposed to be out of town but ended up flying home early, that was a nice surprise! Then, he brought flowers, ordered take-out food and cake and the boys sang me happy birthday.
I had lots of yummy treats and flowers brought over by friends and neighbors and I also got a great package in the mail from my friend Marnae from Utah... it was so cute! A bunch of candy with rhyming little notes attached to each all relating to me turning 40! (So creative!)
I really thought I'd hate this birthday but I decided age really IS "just a number"! Forty does sound kinda old but I'm gonna take it and run, baby! Thanks to everyone who made my day so special!
1 comment:
Wah! Wah! Wish I were 40. Best part of your life still to come. Happy birthday, Jen. Love you lots,
Dad
(Comment by Jeni- your computer)
Post a Comment