Jeni, Thanks for the message, your fam is to much. Aren't boys the best? No offense to Jabry, but I thought kids never even cried until I got her. It's a good thing she is so dang cute!! You guys have such a darling family. Love ya, Brydi
What the HECK? YOu are so funny, I just read my comments, I am still peeing my pants!!!! I totally forgot about the tingling! I can't believe how big and stinkin adorable your family is!!! You guys are just cute! YOu are cute, you guys look totally the same! Have a great so good to comment with ya! kristen
Hi Hon - I hate this computer. I have been trying to leave some really good comments and they just don't come up!! Anyway - if this posts - I loved the pix of Halloween and the deer hunt. I have the cutest Colorado grandkids. I miss you all so much. Loves --
5 comments:
Darling Pics! I sure love those kids! Camo and all eh? Sure looks like you had a blast!
Jeni, Thanks for the message, your fam is to much. Aren't boys the best? No offense to Jabry, but I thought kids never even cried until I got her. It's a good thing she is so dang cute!! You guys have such a darling family. Love ya, Brydi
Love that Boston is in his underwear, I bet you were just glad he had some on. :) So cute, you have the cutest boys!!!
What the HECK? YOu are so funny, I just read my comments, I am still peeing my pants!!!! I totally forgot about the tingling! I can't believe how big and stinkin adorable your family is!!! You guys are just cute! YOu are cute, you guys look totally the same! Have a great so good to comment with ya!
kristen
Hi Hon -
I hate this computer. I have been trying to leave some really good comments and they just don't come up!! Anyway - if this posts - I loved the pix of Halloween and the deer hunt. I have the cutest Colorado grandkids. I miss you all so much. Loves --
Post a Comment