Voting

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Love the Barton's!!

The other day, I was able to watch my favorite 3 year old and 8 month old!! My friend Katie had an appointment so she brought her kids, Tylie and Slade, over to play. They are so much fun and I love having them over! Here are some pictures:




5 comments:

Allen Family said...

Hey, cute kids! Your hair is so blonde! It looks really cute. You can tell your stylist, she's outdone herself!!! loves, jes

Mist said...

NO FAIR! I AM SO JEALOUS!!! Those kids are so CUTE! And you are a DOLL what a great friend Kaie has! I need a friend like you here with me! Do you have a twin! (Not because you babysit kids but because you are FUN!) I cannot wait to see you in MOAB am counting down the days!

The Buhrley Bunch said...

You make the rest of us look like LAME FRIENDS! You are such a great person. P.S. Tell Katie her kids are getting TOO BIG! It looks like you guys (including Maggie) had fun. :)

Fishers said...

All I can say is...please move back so you are closer to me! You are such a great friend to have. Cute kids and even cuter babysitter.

The Barton's said...

O Jeni! I love you so much! You are such an awesome friend! Really I don't know what I would do without ya. You are so good to me and my family! That was a crazy day for you with watching my kids and teaching Piano! You Rock! I love ya! ( Yes I just kinda had testimony meeting!) So glad we have you!
Loves