Voting

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Boston's basketball season!





Yes, even Bos got to play basketball this year! It was....... HILLARIOUS!! He had a blast and learned so much..... most of it towards the END of the season, but oh well!! They played on 8 ft. hoops so it was a little easier for them to shoot~ but sometimes, if the other team's basket was closer, well then they just shot on THEIRS! It really was funny to watch and if any of them would dribble once or twice, the fans would think that alone was a "victory"!!!


At the end of the season, we went to Chuck E. Cheese (the highlight of the entire season!) and had cake and the players got medals. It was great!



1 comment:

Allen Family said...

nu-uh! Ok, hillair. Bos kills me! We miss you guys so much. We're going to Utah for Spring Break, but when I mentioned a visit to CO both kids were beyond excited. So, I'll call you and set something up! We're going to Utah for Easter but after that??? We'd really love to. Or maybe we could meet you at the cabin? (umm, did I just invite us to your cabin? hmm, pretty sure I did...awkward!) Lex still hasn't seen the place yet and is anxious to go! We miss you guys!!! --Jes