Voting

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas 2010


We had an awesome Christmas this year... we stayed home and spent lots of quality time together as a family. We had fun making Christmas treats for our friends and neighbors and delivering gifts.


Chocolate pretzels, baby!!! YUM!!





Paden got a new set of golf clubs- he was way excited about that!


Grif was excited about his nerf gun, a cross bow & some new video games


And Boston had a blast with his new bull riding vest, a cross bow and a blow-up deer he can shoot! (Quite the challenge to blow that thing up!!)








The boys each got new Nerf guns... kindof a tradition in our house and all 4 of my "boys" had nerf gun wars til the cows came home! It was really fun- Here are a few pics!


















Quite the "arsenal"... right? Ya, well they INSISTED that I play so I asked "Which gun do I get??!!" Out of all the guns we have, THIS is the one they gave me???!!!


WHATEVER!!!! I just knew I would get KILLED so I decided to pick my OWN gun....


Ya, baby!!! That's more like it! This "thing" is on a tripod and shoots 3 darts per second! Uh-huh... Let the games begin boys! Needless to say, I WON the battle! That'll teach 'em to underestimate their ole Mama! :)

We also got a new "Double Shot" basketball game. That's been a hit during the holiday break! My kids are soooo competitive! GEEZ! (Wonder where they get THAT from??!!)

Overall, a great time had by all! It is so fun spending time with my "boys"! I love the holiday season and it just makes me so grateful to have such a wonderful family. As I have said before, "I may be a little outvoted in my house, but I am VERY well protected"!!!!







4 comments:

Evan Excell said...

Oh yeah, let those games begin! I remember so well the "games" of my childhood, like "Hide the Strap," and all the guns and hunts. Don't know where those competitive genes come from either Jen, but good job and hang in there!

Love,
Dad

griffin gossip said...

Sounds like a great Christmas. Love the hair. Thanks for the card.... We love keeping up on you guys. karen

Allen Family said...

so much fun! i love nerf guns. these pix were hillair. i was rolling at you and the 3/sec baby! nice! love yer guts, jes

The Buhrley Bunch said...

I love your post! Holy cow though, you are to-ta-lly outnumbered in your house. It looks like you had a great Christmas. I hope your boys spoiled you :)