Once again, we headed down to the Denver Coliseum for the National Western Stockshow and Rodeo. We have gone every year since Paden was one! It is in January every year and we usually celebrate Paden's birthday there. Grandpa, Melinda, Brian, me and all the kids went. Jason had surgery on his foot so he and Grandma stayed home this year. We even had a couple of friends join us since we had a couple extra tickets! In the picture above, it is Easton, Reagan, her friend, Boston and Cole.
This year, the kids had a blast looking at all the animals, watching them get all "gussied-up" for their big competition and of course, the rodeo is always a hit!
Brian thinks he found his "new truck" there- WHATEVER! Those trucks on display at the stock show are all souped-up and are a million dollars so sorry Bri, a picture in the front seat is as good as it gets!
Then Paden chimes in... "ok, so is this what I get when I turn 16 next year?" Seriously??? I told him the only thing he's getting is a tiny motor bungeed to the back of his bike! AHH! I can't believe he will be driving next year! Kill me now!
Overall, the day was a blast and we enjoyed spending time with Grandpa and Mel and the kids.
3 comments:
So fun!!!!! Cute pictures :)
Ahhh, the good ol' stock show! I'm proud to say, I've been on that anual trip before! It really is a blast.
loves, Jes
Ah the Western Stockshow and Rodeo...doesn't get much better than that. Would loved to have been there among the dirt and the snot and the sh--. Did I just almost say that?
Love you,
Dad (Maybe Elder E?)
Post a Comment