Voting

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pagosa Springs, Colorado






Our family finally got a chance to check out Pagosa Springs! We went to Southfork to meet my sister and her family but while they were driving there, we decided to ride over to Pagosa and check out the hot springs. We had a great time~ there were many different pools with temperatures ranging from 92 degrees all the way up to 108! It is amazing to think the springs are completely natural!

After the hot springs, we walked around the quaint little town of Pagosa, enjoyed an authentic Mexican lunch and headed back to the cabin.

4 comments:

The Buhrley Bunch said...

What a fun visit and side trip! I love discovering new places like that. Colorado seems to have 100's of them. I'm glad you got to visit with Jessi, too. Is Sydney really FOUR? Holy cow, time flies!!!!

Unknown said...

I love the pic with Griff doing binoculars - he cracks me up! Looks like a great time! Jessi's little Sydney looks just like her!

Allen Family said...

ok-- this is now on our list of must dos. So, let's meet again soon and do Pagosa ok? loves, jes

Anonymous said...

Now that sounds fun. What I wouldn't give for a dip in the hot springs. It is still cold and rainy in Boston. I continue to turn on those radiators and try to stay warm. Look at my Colorado kids! They are so dang cute. I am lonesome for you all. Loves -