For those of you who know me, you probably know that I kinda hate going to the zoo! I mean, really.... once you see the animals, you're good, right?!!? Seriously! But I know my kids LOVE it, especially Boston. So when a couple of friends of ours asked if we'd like to go, I jumped at it because if we are gonna go, it is much more fun to go with friends!! :)
Of course, we always have a good time once we are there.... Boston runs around like a crazy man and he absolutely LOVED checking out all the new babies that were born this summer. There were baby giraffes, tigers and elephants and he was in heaven! In the pic of Boston hanging on the fence, if you look to the left of him, you can see the big brown bear in the shadows. He loves the bears!!
Well, now I have done the zoo thing, I can check it off the list for a while! (JK!) Thanks for the fun afternoon, guys!
4 comments:
Zoo, schmoo. I was never one to love it either, but now that my kids are getting older, I wish I had a Boston to take. Five-year-olds sure make life a lot more interesting!
Go Bos! Love those zoo animals! Jen, you come by that zoo love naturally. Your mom would say: "If you've seen one zoo, you've seen them all!" When we get home, I'll take him, and whoever else wants to go, to the zoo
Love, Dad!
Totally with you on the Zoo thing Jen! Purely for the love of our kids, right?
Yay for the zoo. Yah, I don't love it, but it's a great day out for the kiddos. And don't pretend you didn't like it in Apple-Turkey! :) Speaking of that, come again, we'll go see the sights at the zoo...or at the aquarium or anywhere you freakin want to...just come! loves, Jes
Post a Comment