I know, I know.... Paden CAN'T POSSIBLY be old enough to go to the Homecoming Dance, right?? That's what I said! Times have certainly changed since I've been in high school! Because 9th graders are in high school here, the guys all go to the dance in a big group. So, Paden told me 2 hours before the dance started that he was going. I totally freaked out! "You aren't old enough to go on a date"... "You don't have anything to wear".... "How are you going to get there??" you know, all the questions ran through my mind! I guess this is pretty typical behavior for boys though. The "fly-by-the-seat-of-our-pants" attitude.... "Sure, I'll go to the Homecoming Dance with all of you guys!" But since none of the boys Paden's age are able to drive, or date for that matter, they all just go together and "hang-out". So I thought I'd post this cute picture of Pade and a few of his buddies all dressed up for the dance! Most of his friends had to get entirely new outfits! Luckily, we seem to have plenty of "church clothes" so he already had something to wear. This picture is of Paden, Sam and Willy.
The group of boys all went to "IHOP" for dinner, big spenders, I know! But hey, they got their money's worth!!! Then they all went to the high school and got their picture taken together. What a handsome group of boys! Scary thought... they really aren't "boys" anymore! AHHH!! I am soooo not ready for these kids to grow up and start dating! Next year, I guess, whether I like it or not, there will probably be girls in gowns standing next to these handsome men! (Heaven help me, now!)
4 comments:
I am dying! He is so handsome and I cannot believe he is so old!
What???? Oh my laws! Homecoming dance.... what the....??? He looks so dang cute, Jen! Such a handsome little bugger!!!! Love him!
Oh boy! I could not believe the title of your post. Paden cannot be in high school, doing high school things, and looking that cute! It's just not possible. He's the oldest grandkid, which means...we're all getting old! :) He's ador. I love that he is getting into the high school things and having a blast. Good times! love yer guts--jes
Go get 'em Pade! You're at the best time of your life! Yours to love and enjoy...you deserve it. You're a great kid! Just a little hard to believe you're in high school!
Love,
Grandpa XL in Boston
Post a Comment